Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class Office applications with powerful productivity cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone create and share anywhere on any device.
Zanlink – through Liquid Intelligent Technologies group has partnered with Microsoft through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) programme and is now delivering scalable and secure cloud services through our award-winning fiber Network
Key Features & Benefits:
- Work easier, from anywhere: Wherever your people are, online or offline, they can securely get to—and work with—the most up-to-date versions of the files and productivity tools they need to get things done. And they’ll get consistent access and optimized experiences across devices.
- Work better together and collaborate easily: Office 365 includes business-class email, shared calendars, IM, web conferencing, team sites, file storage in the cloud and private social networking. Business users can easily and securely work with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers real-time, from virtually any device. Everyone who needs to contribute to or edit a document, can work on the same version rather than having multiple version floating around that have to be combined.
- Always Have Access to the Latest Versions of Programs: With Office 365, you’ll also have access to the latest versions of Office at no additional charge. You’ll get the latest and greatest features without having to uninstall and reinstall Office on everyone’s machines.
- Security Features: Office 365 provides built-in, enterprise-grade built-in security features and extensive privacy and compliance controls to keep your company’s data safe. Some of the favorites include:
- Encrypted email
- Data Loss Prevention
- Mobile Device Management
- Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA):